You are surely familiar with the recommended dosage of water every day. Of course, it is important to stay hydrated. Therefore, consuming ‘watery’ foods and drinking plenty of water can be the key to losing a lot of weight.
The ‘watery’ foods you should consume are fruits, vegetables, like greens and melon that contain a huge amount of health benefits. Furthermore, they will provide your body with the energy it needs in order to keep the body healthy.
In other words, you need enough fluid in your body to prevent constipation, bloating, and water retention. Therefore, try consuming 8 glasses of water to prepare your body for the most amazing remedy for losing weight.
Or in this case, relieving constipation, bloating and food retention.
- The best and most ideal remedy for solving this problem is Sassy Water.
- Plus, it has a more interesting taste than plain water.
- Furthermore, the ingredients that it contains can soothe and calm the GI tract.
- This is crucial for keeping the body healthy.
- Besides, everyone who has problems with their belly tries to find the easiest way to reduce it.
- That is where Sassy Water comes in. It contains no calories, and it can boost digestion and balance the equilibrium.
- Plus, it is even a part of a ‘Flat Belly Diet’ which was invented by Cynthia Sass.
- This diet focuses on water consumption as the main way to lose weight.
Here is the recipe for making Sassy Water
- 2 liters of water
- 1 sliced lemon into rounds
- 12 small mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- one peeled and sliced cucumber
- Put all the ingredients in a big pitcher and mix them well.
- Let them sit overnight in the fridge so that the healthy compounds will merge.
- After your drink is ready, drink at least 4 glasses per day during the entire day.
- For best and fastest results, try drinking a glass of this remedy every morning on an empty stomach.
- After the first two hours, you will feel that you have lost 1 pound.
- According to nutritionists, consuming this type of water can regulate the metabolism and digestive system.
- Furthermore, it is great for someone who usually practices physical activities.
Important note: This drink is not recommended for nursing or pregnant women. Also, people who are allergic or have stomach problems should never consume this drink. But, if you are healthy, feel free to try it out.